Monday, December 31, 2012

LivE Wisely in 2013


resolutions!!

My husband told me this morning that 2013 is going to be a good year. Wonderful! I am all for it. 
Each year I try to come up with a couple of things that I would like +t+o do for the new year...be nicer to others, try not to yell as much, have more patience, exercise more...
And of course, find new and easier ways to save better. This is a blog about ways to save money!!

so here we go...





-keep a better recipe and meals we enjoy book, (each time I make something that my husband enjoys he asks me to write it down...um well...yeah, I am going to work on this)

 




-when I go to a wonderful store like Target, I am going to go in with a list. And I am going to do my best to stick to it....Actually I know that I am not going to do this. Let me start over. I just remembered that a friend of mine keeps a running list of what she and her household needs on her phone, (toilet paper, applesauce, etc). I am going to keep a running list of things that I need. This way, I can focus more when I am at a store like Target.

-get a hold of all of these "money" saving apps! There are so many and I am getting overwhelmed!! (I promise to share what I like)

-Try not to go shopping crazy when I see a deal! Sometimes I just buy too much of something that I only partially need

-Try my hat at making things for around the house. My husband and I enjoy going to antique stores, furniture stores, Home Goods. We sometimes spend too much on something that maybe we could easily make! For example we walked into an overpriced store a couple of days ago and saw a cool piece of wood with hooks on it. Great for hanging jackets. It was $80 something dollars!! I know that we could easily duplicate it and we are not super handy.

-Continue Saving and Living Wisely!!!!

No comments:

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest