Thursday, December 6, 2012

Daily Deal...Movie and a Popcorn!!




Who doesn't love Movie and Popcorn? Who doesn't love Movie and Popcorn for $6?!
Unfortunately I can not remember the last time me and my lovely husband went to a movie... but with a deal like this, I can not refuse. Count us in!!

Located in Downtown Hartford 39 Front St Spotlight Theaters features the latest DOLBY and DTS digital audio complementing all digital projection producing an enhanced movie-going experience while providing the highest quality sight and sound presentation. Amenities like on-line advanced ticketing, will-call, reserved seating, an expanded concession menu and the option to choose a full dining experience on the Concierge Level at The Balcony Grill will set this location apart from any other movie-going experience.

Groupon is offering a Deal Today that is not to be missed. 

Let me know when you are going...:)

No comments:

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest