Some people forget that you can purchase grocery items, (food and paper goods) on Amazon as well.
Did you know that there are Amazon coupons? Check it out!
For those of you looking to save a bit more...try Subscribe and Save:
When you order through Subscribe & Save program, you'll:
• Automatically receive a new shipment of the item in the monthly intervals you select
• Receive a discount off our every day price
• Receive FREE shipping on every Subscribe & Save shipment that arrives on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day
• Pay for each order only when the item is shipped
• Have the option to cancel at any time
Take a look at an example of how you can save:
Right now Scott Bath Tissue, 1000 Sheet Rolls, 20 Rolls
- $14.86 ($0.74/count)
- $14.12 ($0.71/count) Subscribe & Save
- Get regular delivery of this item and save 5.0%
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Sale Price $13.00
Amazon Prime is another way to save. This is a great option for someone who is a frequent shopper on Amazon.com. The fee is $79 per year, but you do get:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Videos
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
I hope this helps in your quest to LivE Wisely!!