Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coconut Oil and Its Many Uses

I love it when I find a product that can be used for just so much!!
One of my favorite oils to use around our home is Coconut Oil. It can be a bit pricey if you buy it from Whole Foods, ...so I typically buy mine from either the Indian Grocery store in my neighborhood or my local Trader Joe's. 

I found this great site http://blogs.cincysavers.com/the-many-amazing-uses-for-coconut-oil/ 
that lists all of the wonderful ways you can use Coconut Oil...not just in your kitchen!!




LivE Wisely!!

1 comment:

Kristen F said...

I love this! Who would have thought Coconut Oil would have so many uses! Until now, my coconut oil has been stashed away in my spice cabinet, but not anymore! I'm keeping it out on my counter as a constant reminder of the many great things I can do with it! Thank you for posting!

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest