Sunday, March 10, 2013

Price Matching...Don't Forgot to Ask!!

Have you ever found yourself dreaming about a specific pair of shoes, purse, pair of jeans? And I say DREAM...because maybe they are a bit out of your price comfort zone.  Maybe if you divide the number of times that you plan on using it, by the years that you plan on keeping it...it seems less painful. But for me, spending $200-$300 on a pair of shoes seems steep.

A wonderful friend of mine convinced me...actually a few friends convinced me into buying a pair of FRYE boots. "you have to buy a pair!" "they last forever" "they are the most comfortable boots"...
I have my Uggs...and I love them..."no but these are classic..." "you can wear them dressed up or down."


Okay, so in true LivE Wisely fashion, I have to get them for a deal. I scoured the web for a deal.
I am a big fan of Nordstrom's because of their customer service. I went to the store and tried on a pair. Wow, the boots were magical. Do they price match? In fact they do...just have to prove that the same boots, color and price are available somewhere else.

EASY!!

So at Nordstrom they were listed for $257. I found them for $206! With Tax, $219!

I can not wait until they arrive.

So, Do Not Forgot to Ask if a Store will Price Match! You Just Never Know!!

LivE Wisely...Always!

No comments:

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest